|MORGANS BREWERY (1845-1961) - SITE [Watneys 1961-1985]|
|Norwich Brewery's post war buildings (just prior to demolition).|
view following demolition (in June 2008).
Morgan House, overlooking the original "Old Brewery", stands back-centre-right.
commemorating the war dead from the Norwich breweries.
(Stands adjacent to Morgan House on Rouen Road).
|Plaque listing the four breweries|
|May 2015||May 2015||February 2016||March 2016
|Subsequent Development of the Brewery Site (St. Anne's Wharf)
|Home||Breweriana 1||2||Brewery Index||Link to Information 1||Link to Information 2||Bottles